Cobi - Skoda Karoq vehicle model
The name "Karoq" was created from the combination of the words "car" – "KAA'RAQ" and "arrow" - "RUQ", which were taken from the language of indigenous people living in kodiak island located off the coast of Alaska. The car was first officially unveiled on May 18, 2017 in Stockholm.
From the world of COBI comes a 1:35 scale model of the Skoda Karoq. With 100 bricks, modifications of the vehicle are possible. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
For fans of COBI both young and old this model will make an ideal addition to any collection or be perfect for any play room.
- 100 high quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the
influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- sheet with stickers.
Dimensions of the model (length x width x high): 10 cm (3.9") x 5 cm (2") x 4.5 cm (2.8"),
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17 cm x 4.5 cm x 14 cm
Please note that this table is for your information only and prices are no offer to sell the product in the quoted unit.
|Case||6 x Product = 1 Case|