Unfinished case of Holmes - EN
Bring home the fun and excitement of an escape room to play with friends and family at home!
In this game the players will be transported to Victorian era London and will go on an unforgettable journey full of challenging riddles and mysteries with the mission to complete an investigation of a mysterious death started but not finished by Sherlock Holmes. The game is based on an escape room principle where the players need to resolve different types of puzzles in order to proceed to the next level.
It is a mixture of an interactive computer game and a detective story with real objects pieces of evidence that survived over time.
What do you receive?
• Game materials
• Game instructions
• Mobile App
How it works?
• The game works on digital devices. The digital game is mainly used to get instructions and to enter the solutions to the questions
• The rest of the game takes place with real objects (it's not a card game!)
• Game duration 90-120 min
• Similar to the escape rooms concept the game can be played once
• Can be played again by other players
• As one team (Standard mode)
• Against the time
• Multiple team competition mode: additional game sets required which you can print with no additional cost.