Pathfinder Adventure Path: Hellknight Hill (Age of Ashes 1 of 6) - EN
The Age of Ashes Adventure Path begins! When mysterious fires begin to burn atop the towers of a nearby citadel long ago abandoned by an order of Hellknights, a group of local heroes heads out to investigate. What they discover within the ruined castle and in the dungeons below its foundation will not only reveal an unexpected invasion and a long-forgotten magical wonder, but will propel these heroes forward into a continent-spanning conflict against cultists, slavers, and a fiery draconic devastation that could unleash an Age of Ashes upon the world!
“Hellknight Hill" is the first Pathfinder Adventure Path volume using the brand new rules for the Second Edition Pathfinder roleplaying game. This adventure is for 1st-level characters, and also includes an extensive gazetteer of the heroes' home town of Breechill, a guide for GMs on what to look forward to in this campaign, new magic items, and over half a dozen new monsters!
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
• Launching the first Adventure Path of Pathfinder Second Edition, Hellknight Hill allows players and Game Masters to get in at the start of an epic new edition and campaign!
• Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a stand-alone adventure or as part of the epic Age of Ashes campaign!
• Covers the first five levels of play, leading into a 6-month campaign designed to take heroes all the way to level 20!
• Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
• Extensive marketing support throughout 2019.