Pathfinder RPG - Bestiary 2nd Special Edition - EN
More than 400 of fantasy’s fiercest foes burst from the pages of this enormous 360-page compendium of the most popular and commonly encountered creatures in the world of Pathfinder! From familiar enemies like orcs, dragons, and vampires to new horrors like the living-nightmare nilith and the three-headed mutoli, to suitable servants for summoners of every alignment, this must-have companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook is crawling with creatures perfect for your Pathfinder adventures!
This deluxe special edition is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark. The perfect way to commemorate Pathfinder's new edition! (Cover color and design subject to change.)
The Pathfinder Bestiary includes:
• More than 400 monsters drawn from mythology, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
• Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
• Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
• Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
• Guidelines for providing appropriate monstrous treasures for any occasion.
• Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!
• The essential companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, and one of the most important volumes in the Pathfinder rules ecosystem.
• Invaluable resource for running published Pathfinder adventures—or creating your own!
• Contains creatures suitable for all levels of play.
• Supported by the Pathfinder Bestiary Pawn Box accessory (November 2019), which contains sturdy cardboard standee pawns for nearly every creature in the Pathfinder Bestiary!
• Extensive marketing support throughout 2019.