Haspelknecht: The Story of Early Coal Mining - EN
The first game in Thomas Spitzer’s highly acclaimed coal trilogy,
Haspelknecht: The Story of Early Coal Mining transports players to the
beginning of coal mining in the 16th century. Players take upon the role of
farmers who exploit the presence of coal in their lands in the southern part of the Ruhr region. Expand your farm, acquire technological developments, and dig deeper in the ground to extract more coal. Beware of quickly accumulating pit water, for it can stall your efforts and prevent your extraction of valuable coal.
• The first game of Thomas Spitzer’s historic coal trilogy
• Discover the beginning of coal mining in Germany’s Ruhr region
• Acquire new developments to help extract more coal from deep in
• Expand your farm for valuable benefits and extra storage
• Hire contract workers like the Haspelknecht and Coal miner to
excavate more coal
Please note that this table is for your information only and prices are no offer to sell the product in the quoted unit.
|Case||6 x Product = 1 Case|