DoW - Ticket to Ride - Germany - EN
Category: Ticket to Ride
License: Ticket to Ride
Product Type: Board Game
Release Date: June 2017 (subject to change)
Note: Release date is approximate and will be finalized later.
Order Deadline: The deadline has passed and we might not be able to fulfill your preorder after this point.
Ticket to Ride Germany is a stand-alone game in the Ticket to Ride series. Over the course of the game, players collect cards in order to then claim routes on the game board between two cities. There are also passengers, positioned in cities before the start of the game.
Ideally the players create a network of routes that connect the cities shown on their secret ticket cards, trying to also collect as many passengers as possible. Players score points for claiming routes and for completing tickets, with incomplete tickets counting against a player's score and for having the most passengers in given colour. Whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins.
The game includes:
• 1 game board
• 240 coloured plastic trains (45 each in five colours)
• 202 cards
• 110 train cards (12 each in eight colours and 14 locomotives)
• 91 destination cards (56 short routes worth 3-11 points and 35 long routes worth 12-22 points)
• 1 bonus card for the player who completes the most destination cards
• 5 scoring markers
• 60 wooden passengers (meeples) in 6 colours: black, green, blue, red, yellow, white,
• 1 cloth bag
This edition will come with the passenger meeples variation that was introduced in the 1902 expansion for Zug um Zug - Deutschland. It is an easier and more dynamic (than T2R Märklin) passenger system.
Please note that this table is for your information only and prices are no offer to sell the product in the quoted unit.
|Case||6 x Product = 1 Case|